Thursday 18 August 2016

Pokémon GO!

Hey ya!

Alongside Digimon, Pokémon was my BEST childhood. I used fuss about not being able to watch an episode whenever it aired. I bought my own Pokémon trading cards. I collected Pokémon coins together with my friends, and used to bet with them which coins we would like to have if we won in any of the "Childhood Games" (I have no idea how to describe those games we played when we were in primary school). I have a Pokémon encyclopedia of the first 151 Pokémon too! I even played Pokémon computer games too!!! AHHHHH!!! POKéMON!!! 


I ain't lyin. I would have wanted to have more but
guess my family isn't really into collecting
comics. Haaha.


So imagine the excitement I had when Pokémon GO was released. Teehee~

Those days were good. Talking about Pokémon with friends, reading the walkthroughs for the game versions were my past time haha. Reading Pokémon manga was GREAT too! 







I've played tons of Pokémon games. This is
what I'm still playing today! HeartGold!
What a great time Pokémon gave to me. Here's my dedication to you. And, yes:

I wanna be the very best. 

Thank you. My childhood was awesome.










Here is the upload for this posting: Pokémon Theme Song.
Happy hunting!



No comments:

Post a Comment