Thursday 26 January 2017

Ice it babeh~

Hey fam~ I'm finally back in town and I've done a video~

Hm... I hope I did fine....

Here's a bit of story behind this piece: I actually had planned to upload it on Wednesday, but at the last moment, I noticed that there was a syncing error in the video. It was rather bad, and I had to work back at the raw files to try and sync it again. BUT, the more I edited, the worse it actually got. It got to a point that I didn't want to keep trying to 'make it look synced', and I just had to re-record the whole piece to get a proper audio/video sync. Luckily it was just TV sized opening, so I actually enjoyed playing the piece over and over again... Well, for now; since I'm just back from exams.... Not sure if I will have the patience to do this again....
Not related to the sentence above... Just look how cute he is~ <3

Chinese New Year is just around the corner already, and here's the video for the season: Yuri!!! On ICE OP History Maker. 


No comments:

Post a Comment