Wednesday 12 July 2017

THE AGE RETURNS

Yo! I'm back!

I'm finally back for summer break, and that means more time to play my piano and my GAMES!! OHHH AND MY ANIMUUUUU~

Well, not quite. I ain't that extreme... Yet? 

All things aside, it somehow feels ages since I last uploaded...

I'm kinda surprised as to why I didn't know about this Chicken Attack song until recently when I watched it on Facebook. Well, let's just say I didn't plan out any songs to play yet, so I jumped and decided to add this into my playlist.
Lel.


And on another note, FFXII The Zodiac Age is HERE! OMG remember how one of my earliest posts was about myself? I talked about FFXII there~ And now it's out on the PS4!! Holy shite, its been ages since I last played it, and I'm SO LOOKING forward to assigning those classes! It's slightly different, but the changes are for the better~

My childhood favorite game!

And here's the Chicken Attack video! 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment