Thursday 31 August 2017

My Hero Academia - GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!

"Everything is fine."
"Why?"
"Because I am here!"

- All Might - 



Holy shieeettttt. Boku Hero Academia is ONE GOOD STUFF. IT is reallly good stuff. Oh shieeett my fanboying still isn't dead. The slapsticks, the funny moments all had me in stitches~ 



This was HILARIOUS. 


Boku Hero Academia, or My Hero Academia, why did I not watch you earlier? It's so goodddd...

Anyway, I've finished catching with the series until the latest episode, and now I'm just waiting for the rest of series to finish. In the meantime, I've started watching Fate/Apocrypha and I gotta say, tis Fate series has quite a weird way of dealing with their Servants. Worry not, ain't gonna be spoilers here. 

Back to My Hero Academia... Oh man the feels were real. It was just into 2 episodes then everything just got leaky. So anime has worked its magic again. Hey I still cry a bit everytime I watch that scene. 

So it's late again, out of hype already and tons of people have already done their own arrangements. Here's my humble arrangement for Boku Hero Academia My Hero Academia Season 1 Opening - THE DAY. 

I'll do one more video, then I'll start catching up on my sheets again. Till then, GO BEYOND PLUSSSSS ULTRAAAAAAAAA!!!!

           

No comments:

Post a Comment