Wednesday 8 November 2017

New Place, Same Old Struggles.

Hmmmmmm......................................................

Nothing seems to have changed alot, haven't they?

I'm kinda lost in YouTube right now, and not quite sure how to make my way back around...

What do I expect out of tis? Is it just me in my channel? Am i doing service to my subscribers? Are people listening to my videos?

A note: I didnt get to bring my big gun camera that I used to use for recordings, since it was kinda in the way of my stuff.... so I settled for a smaller gun camera, so video resolution wont be that great...

I'm kinda frustrated right now...

I really hope to have some interaction in my channel... otherwise it really feels as though... I'm just playing for myself... My loathsome self...

There's a lot going on inside my head... Hope the skies will clear...

Help me out and....

thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment