Sunday 31 December 2017

Last Post 2017

Whoops looks like I'm starting to lose my discipline in 1-video-1-post rule...

Anyway, I've made a video which was requested, and it was for Akame Ga Kill OST - Sheele OST. Wew I managed to do it in time before I had to leave the piano for good for the remaining year!

Well I could have managed this posting much better but I was in a hurry to get things done and prepare for my travel to France and Brussels I completely forgot about the blog post.

TLDR; I managed to do a last recording, went to travel, enjoyed myself VERY MUCH, and spent a snowy Christmas with my sister, and I'm back home at my flat to.... STUDY FOR MY EXAMS!!!!

Oh and Fate/Apocrypha just aired its last episode. I've caught up with some episodes, and approaching the end already. It was a nice anime, an enjoyable one indeed, and I know I'll get a little bit sentimental after watching the final episode ... Sob sob...

So here's to another good YouTube journey year for 2018, and thank you for 400 subs. I really hope to be an icon for Anime-Mandarin piano arrangements, and my new year resolution is to MEMORIZE ALL OF MY ANIME ARRANGEMENTS!

Happy New Year!

- DrewyJin -


I'M WORKING ON THE SHEETS! LOOK FORWARD TO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment