Sunday 29 July 2018

Darling in the FranXX ED 6 - Darling

Hey there.

I know it's been over for awhile now, but I am still working on the OSTs haha ... WHoops. Talk about PepeHands haha

Well I worked together with Avant Garde from YouTube on this arrangement, and I honestly LOVE it. He enriched my first draft and made it sound SO GOOD. Like REAL GOOD.

So for this blog post I'll put both videos here as Darling in the FranXX has officially ended. Quite a bittersweet ending . *Sniffles*

It wasn't until some time after DiTF ended that I realized, the only solid proof of Squad 13 being together was... destroyed. I'm crying....

Thank you Darling. I've enjoyed it~


I still have Hitori to do!! Then I would have fulfilled my New Year's Resolution! Look out for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment