Sunday 26 January 2020

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense ED Play The...





Happy Chinese New Year! 



Always one of the most looked forward events of the year ^^



And don't forget to drink water, wear lots of mask, take care of yourself yo!

There's this Wuhan epidemic going on and its really nasty =(

Not even Best Girl here can shield you from its onslaught.



Really hope the epidemic will be met with a cure soon... 

That stuff is deadly!



So if you're in the anime scene, hope you are enjoying BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense as much as I am. 



It's a really cute anime, and it brings back a lot of the good ol schooling days where you can play games with friends. Nowadays, I'm just playing games on my own, and even that its very very rare.



If you're not, then I do wish you a Happy Chinese New Year~



See you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment