Sunday 11 March 2018

Darling in the FranXX ED 3 Beautiful World Episode 8 ED

So Darling In the FranXX has 3 endings in 8 episodes! It's named Beautiful World, and has a nice tune to it.! (Should I not??)

I gotta say, this is indeed a pleasant surprise. Not only are they actually nice, the episodes make so much synergy with them too! And I had a realllly nice time playing the EDs so far.

Well, that's 3 anime pieces in a row now. I should probably head to do some Chinese song arrangements, using the techniques I've picked up from playing Anime songs.

Honestly, I would really like my channel to grow into something substantial, but I am struggling right now. Not sure if its just my playstyle that doesn't appeal, or I still lack a crowd haha.

So for those who have subscribed to my channel and are reading this post, please don't lose faith in me. I swing between anime and chinese songs, so do keep suggesting pieces to challenge me. I may not be the fastest transcriber out there, and I may not be the best dude out there, but hey, I keep my promises. I promised to improve, and now I will work my way to be among the best, cuz its a Beautiful World out there....

I'm really bogged down with work right now, and squeezing 3 pieces in a row might already be set to put me in trouble haha...

So here you have it: Darling in the FRANXX ED 3 by DrewyJin !

No comments:

Post a Comment