Tuesday 23 July 2019

Angel's Last Mission Love OST Piano Collection

Angel's Last Mission Love OST Piano Collection Have I not made it obvious that I'm absolutely into this drama? Even though it's officially over, and that there's already a proper closure to the story, I still am re-watching it from the start, something I haven't done for my anime series. That's just how deeeeeeep I am into Angel's Last Mission. Ooops. This would be the first of the very first K Drama Piano Collection I have ever done. Had I caught on to the drama a few weeks earlier, probably this piano collection would not have even existed. Angel's Last Mission has, seriously, the best OSTs ever I have ever listened to in terms of drama genre. But I didn't have time to make individual videos/sheets for it, so i thought I'd do Something I haven't done for a Piano Collection series: a Piano Collection series for K Drama =) Angel's Last Mission Piano Collection, it contains ALMOST all of the OSTs in the first Album apart from Pray, simply because I didn't like Pray due to it being sooooooooooooooo angsty.... I want the feel good emotions! Not the turmoil! so I didn't pick that piece into this Piano collection. The Piano Collection ain't perfect, but it's simple enough to follow =) It encapsulates my love for Angel's Last Mission, and if there's one lesson that i learnt from this drama, is that there is beauty in ballet (art) that I did not have the experience to enjoy. I would LOVE to express the beauty of all my piano pieces better. I want to express myself more effectively using my piano, using my compositions, and using the OSTs as a medium to portray the beauty of music, piano and art. Just as how the drama portrayed the beauty of ballet. After watching Angel's Last Mission, I truly felt that I haven't given much care and attention to the other Korean pieces that I've done. They were all lacking the degree of response and love I have towards Angel's Last Mission. They all didn't have emotions in it. I also felt that the emotions that K Dramas can bring, while to some degree it is simply TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, they do make you feel... human. Comparing K Dramas to my anime series, I now see that both are insanely powerful if done correctly and properly. Anime taught me to fight for my ideals, while K Dramas, for this case is Angel's Last Mission, remind me that I'm still human, and that I should also take into account the emotions that I might have buried in my fight for my ideals. Combining these two influences, I now am more open to K Dramas, and am hoping to be able to produce more K Drama related OSTs for my listeners/watchers. I have developed a sense of appreciation for story related OSts, and will give Korean Drama OSTs more attention now. =) Do recommend me good ones ya! Best if they're all as good as Angel's LAst Mission! I trust your recommendations will be good. I hope you enjoy my Angel's Last Mission Love OST Piano collection video. I dedicate Angel's Last Mission Love OST Piano Collection to the production team that made this drama a success, and I would really hope they would win many many awards in the K Drama Award ceremony. Angel's Last Mission Love, DAEBAK! If you'd like the sheets, tell me which one you want. I'll make sure to do my best to prepare them, as this video was made rather... in a improvisational way, so I didn't exactly follow a structured core while playing it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment