Sunday 7 July 2019

Angel's Last Mission: Love Sheets

Angel's Last Mission: Love... What a lovely story.

If you're here for the sheets: here it is =) Angel's Last Mission: Love OST 1 - A Welcome Rain Lee Moon Sae Piano + Lyrics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c22akEQZX0k&lc=z22ezjh4iyvozh4kfacdp4324dig4hhxfq2qgawbt1dw03c010c

Wanna know how I got into this drama? Read on~


A few months back, I was back home and stumbled upon this drama which my mom mentioned was rather good. Back then I was busy with my work, and didn't heed much, but I watched it anyway with my mom cuz I had some time. And immediately I was hooked by Shin Hye Sun (the main actress of the story), and I vaguely remembered her last drama (which I totally forgotten about it. I can't even remember what drama she acted in, but I knew it wasn't the first time seeing her.) Yea you could say for this drama in particular, the HD TV served more than its purpose. Which well, she was just.. pretty =)


I can't find the picture of the episode that caught my attention, but here's a pic of her =) In the drama she had really long and beautiful hair, which I felt suited her so so well. 

OK so the main thing is this: I was way busy back then, but i watched the 1st episode, got attracted by Shin Hye Sun, stayed to watch her, and after the weekend i went back to Uni again. Note that I had exams then and I didn't have time to watch anything other than my anime (wrong move buddy), but i remembered the drama called Angel's Last Mission (which my mom and I address it as Angel). 

SOO 2 months later (early June), I joined my mom to watch this drama, and again, the nature of the drama being related to art and needing practice resonated within me, and I knew that by then: I was already loving the drama. It was the first time I had actually loved a drama, almost as solidly as I love anime. And when you love something, the feels come in abundance. And here I am, having done a video on this lovely drama called Angel's Last Mission, and writing a post of it. Heck there's even lyrics in the video. That's how much I was willing to work for this video. 

Having fallen so deeply in love with the drama, I couldn't ignore the amazing OSTs they had, BUT I KNEW I WAS LATE. I was late to the party. There would have been many other piano covers already by now, but I wanted to do one. At least one before the series ended. And I chose the first OST: A Welcome Rain. It's a waltz. It's meant to be dance like. But no no no, this waltz is different. This ain't dancing waltz. This is a heart wrenching waltz. It can be so loving till you cry type, but it is also the so sad till you cry type of watlz. The OSTs played in the scenes just drew me closer to the story and I always looked forward to the weekend to watch it. And how I wish I had watched it while preparing for my exams (it'll screw me over though LLOL). 

Sigh... I'm a sucker for such romance stories. Welp. I guess I just am. I love the story and now as it approaches it finale, I can't help but feel a little sense of reluctance to let it go. I'm even rewatching it from the 1st episode. Well, I'll love it the way I can: make a proper video of it, prepare the sheets to share with everyone, and if the community likes my work, I can choose another OST to prepare. Because I just love Angel's Last Mission: Love so so much. So much more than my first K Drama which was Love Rain. 

Here's to a good finale that runs this week! I suppose I'm gonna cry when its done... and I'll descend into PDDS (Post Drama Depression Syndrome). 

Again here's the video


Angel's Last Mission: Love OST 1 - A Welcome Rain Lee Moon Sae Piano + Lyrics

Wishing for a good ending for this drama, and also wishing for a story that I could live in as well =)

Signing off~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment