Saturday 18 June 2016

Responsibilities Liberated!! Well, at least one part ....

Right. After what felt like a long while, I managed to clear out another recording, hence this posting.

A lot has happened for the past 2 weeks. There were little cuties in my house for that entire period, so I couldn't really practice my pieces nor do recordings without any sort of distractions coming in. And it was also kinda awkward to do it while they were around, because they were prone to cause some issues in the house. So gotta keep my eyes on them to help the parents.


Apart from that, I was also preparing for my music exam. It was my last sitting for it, so I wanted to make sure I was able to play it as perfect as  I could, which also took away recording time. 

All that has gone now, and I can continue recording again ^^

Oh just to share it with anyone here, I just did this Facebook trend thingy about the COMMENT BELOW AND I WILL TELL YOU THIS BLA BLA BLA stuff. Now I usually don't bother to even look at such posts, but a good friend of mine posted it and since we have quite an interesting history together since primary school, I was courageous enough to comment to see what he would say. Turns out we really did share the same thoughts about each other and it was kinda funny to see how we changed ever since we left primary school lol. I won't go through the details, just too much to say. 

Anyway, I shared the post and a bunch of friends hopped into the comments section. From there, I realized that this kind of random nonsense might just get you to really think why you are friends with them in the first place. =)
Image result for ARE YOU my friend?

Perhaps you all too could try it out when your friends post those kinds of stuff. It is more of an exercise to look inside yourself and decide if anyone at all is your buddy/bro/sis/BFF etc. 

Alright! That is all for now. I don't have exam pieces to practice, but I still have many other songs to learn and play. I should also level up my Battle Pass in Dota HAHAHA. Interested to play together? PM me lol. I'm not that good, but decent enough to NOT FEED lol. I also need to watch Anime! You guys watch Kabaneri of The Iron Fortress? The ending theme just sounds SO good. Maybe I should do a cover of it.. .
Image result for kabaneri
Mumei from Kabaneri of The Iron Fortress
Here's the recording for this posting:






PS: I just realized that on my YouTube uploads, I put my Snapchat username as DrewyJin. It is my DISPLAY NAME. My username is jinhui_andrew . Add me there for I post more often there than FB, since I'm kinda shy about posting stuff on my profile. I could make a page for myself perhaps?

Oh, and this: FNATIC TAKE MY ENERGY! 


Image result for fnatic












No comments:

Post a Comment