Friday 14 October 2016

Twilight Song

Ding Ding~

So things haven't been too busy just yet, and I managed to squeeze in a recording session. 

It's another anime song, Kataware Doki from Kimi No Nawa. 



Graphics on point, story line on point, moving songs on point.... All I can say is this is really a good one. I personally recommend it to everyone, even if you are not too into anime.

The last time I ever watched an anime movie like this was a good 3 years ago, and that too was an old movie Spirited Away. My aunt bought it as a present for me when I was very young, while not knowing too much about that movie herself lol. I watched it after she gave it to me, but couldn't make much sense from it. It was only after I rewatched it 3 years ago that I manage to appreciate the art and story. THAT too, IS A MUST WATCH. 

Time to move along~ Do drop by my channel to watch the video, and if it reaches 200 views, I will make the sheets =D. This is a special quest as my anime videos hardly reach over 100 views... #sadlife So if it makes it to 200 views, I will keep my word and work on the sheets. 



See you and have a nice day wherever you may be~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment