Sunday 30 October 2016

It Was A Good Break (~`,`)~

Hey all~

It has been only 2 weeks since my last update but it feels rather long already... I guess that's how things will be from now on. 

Not to mention how many test there will be too from this week onwards! And coincidentally, they are also every fortnight! @@ T_T 

With every passing day, I seem to reminisce more about the days when I had absolute freedom and control of time, and not having to worry too much about school work and school test and school assignments and school this school that and everything related to academic responsibilities. I could play my games, I could adhere to my weekly video quota, and I could work! Back then, the people I met gave me a glimpse into how society would be post education. And, those I met weren't top scholars; they were all normal people trying to keep up with the elites in their respective school. The conversations we had were all on self development and improvement, and never about academic results. I guess in the end, even though your results determine where you end up in the future, it really boils down to how you will write your own "story" after your schooling arc.

I guess that's all for my lame stories for now LUL. 

Heads up, I will be back to my usual program of doing sheets and pop songs. I've gotten quite a few requests already, so do subscribe to stay updated!

Here's my last anime song for the month: Nandemonaiya, the Ending Theme for Kimi No Nawa. ;_;


Thanks for the support for my previous video on Kataware Doki! It has reached close to 200 views already, so I guess I will be working on the sheets as promised! 

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment