Saturday 12 November 2016

Does Free Time Exist?

I'm late ^^|||

I don't think I need to mention how time is such a constrain right now. It literally has become a norm here, to the point that you don't really have a choice. You just will be busy!!

So speaking of being busy, my uni here has been rather lively for the past 2 weeks. It had its annual sports carnival called the Nation's Cup, and it was on for 2 full weeks. Fortunately, I am part of the student's association and was lucky enough to be placed under the marketing and media team and got to watch some really clash between sports pros! Yay! So, the lucky part is that I was in charge of a few events in which I had to provide coverage over. Photos and videos were the main ones.

We had the liberty of choosing the days we could contribute our part, and I chose those days with more indoor sports as they had a few games that weren't so much heard of in college and in high school. Ever heard of floorball? I didn't until then. @@ Or maybe its just me being a noob for not knowing a sport called floorball existed. 
@@
The one sport that REALLY attracted me was dodgeball. In terms of interest, floorball and dodgeball rank the same. But something just sparked in me about dodge ball that I haven't been able to word it out. It's an enigmatic feeling that just draws my mind to it. The matches were VERY intense. And quick. If I remember correctly, there were maybe 7 or 8 a team, and the games were so fast paced that in one particular game, when I looked up from my phone after sending some photos over to my Head Of Department, there was only one member from each team left. 


The 1 v 1 matchup...of just 1 side haha. 

Look at dem ballls. 
Then came the closing ceremony on last Friday.... which I felt was VERY DRAGGY. Prior to the start of the Nation's Cup, the organizing committee decided that ALL prizes were to be given on the final day. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.  So there I was, standing with my team, snapping pictures away, updating the Uni's Facebook page etc for nearly 2 hours straight while standing. Heck I don't mind standing. I've stood longer when I was working. But it was just that the series of medals and trophies distribution eventually lost its sparkle/omph when it hit the hour mark. At that time, I was seriously BORED THE F out. In the end, after about 2.5 hours, with the prize ceremony still going on, I decided to leave for a bit to grab a bite. Just to recalibrate my focus. @@

So that's all that has happened over here in wherever I am for the past 2 weeks. Corresponding with this is a video I uploaded a week ago. If you're ever still interested, the video is a TUTORIAL video on Kataware Doki from Kimi No Nawa. 
And the sheets are here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4FAsYcU02gsTDdSTTVJNjFtREk


So before I close this entry, LOOK AT SOME CUTIES IN MY RESIDENCE!!
  XD

Mummy kitty chillaxing while her kittens sleep on the padded chair. How cute~ <3

Alright! I will resume working on my next video which will be an Eric Chou song once more, so do stay tuned to my channel in the coming weeks. Thank yu and have a nice day~


No comments:

Post a Comment