Monday 12 December 2016

Whoosie Daisy~

Hi again~

This posting is wayyyy overdue... I've been procrastinating, feeling lazy now that I'm into my study break for a month. Dude, the past weeks were a hard fight.... Tests and tests again... Hopefully I get to honor my efforts with some good results eventually.

Snip bit: I do feel VERY INCLINED TO ARRANGE ANIME songs now. O.O Oh no...



The performance I mentioned some time ago and some places all over my media was relating to my Uni's Japanese Culture Society... and the only songs fit to be performed then would undoubtedly be anime songs... And for the past weeks I've been practicing some of those, and not so much  on my pop arrangements... 

So as of now, I will be making some progress in my next Chinese song arrangment, so to whoever requested those songs, I apologize for the wait, but the most I can do is really 2 videos a month. One live recording, and another synthesia sheet video. I will continue to answer those requests, and hope to still have you around when I complete them. Thank you so much for your patience and support. 




So here's the corresponding video for this posting: 

Eric Chou's "This Is Love" Synthesia sheet video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7kqPKUICN4

Sheets are here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4FAsYcU02gsVkhPNHFWQWZfUUE


See you again~ 

PS: I'll be heading over to Comic Fiesta later this week, so if you are too, uh, maybe just say hi? Haha... 

No comments:

Post a Comment