Sunday 5 March 2017

Final Fantasy XV and FIRST Anime Performance!!

ALRIGHT LET'S SET THIS UP AGAIN.

Close to a month without any content... An eventful month it was.

I think my last post was just after CNY? Yep, so that makes it close to a month. LET ME SHARE WITH YOU SOME AWESOME STUFF THAT HAPPENED.

First: I GOT A PS4 AND..... FINAL FANTASY XV! The bill was split between my sister and I. BUT here's the sad part of it. We didn't know the game disc was region locked, aka the disc had to match the address of your Sony account to get the DLCs and all. My Sony account was under the Asia region, but the disc was a European disc. AND, the vendor conveniently left that information out. F*** HIM 99. That bitch did unethical business. I ended up trading in my disc at another mall which I felt had better service, and had a nice chat with the shopkeeper there haha. I went there one day, asked them about my being unable to get the Chocobo Carnival and all, and they did some awesome clarification hohoho. So in the end, I went there the next day to trade in and issue solved, albeit with more money spent... Sigh... But,  it is playable now ^^

No kidding dudes. I love the FF series~


ALRIGHT NEXT STORY.

I recently had a performance for my uni's Japanese Festival, or Bunkasai. And it was my first performance playing anime songs~ which I kinda enjoyed~ All the while before, whenever I performed pop songs and all (Eng or Chinese), I always felt that they were lacking something solid, like there's a connection missing or something. This time, performing anime songs was kinda like having the mountain breeze sweep your mind away, and having the sound of the sea waves gently singing to you... Something like that hahah... 

I will be making a video about the event, and SPOILERS: YOU GONNA HEAR ME TALK. Crap, my voice sounds so darn deep on camera, I cringe every time I listened to it. BUT let's just do something different, Cuz I did say on my channel that I do videos other than music arrangements, so I guess I'm sticking to my word for it. @@

Here's some pics from the event. 

Cafe doorstep doll. 




Yea, it was an open event, and the stage wasn't in a hall. But I have no issues with that =)


They even have their own shirt!

Ohh, my babeh carrying my name... Muacks

Hehehehe... this cute Origami chicken I did!

Some waifus display...

MORE waifus display...

Whose waifu is this? Anyone? I'm sure she belongs to many,,,

THIS. IS. MY. WAIFE~

Hello Jeanne. I haven't watched Fate Grand Order yet, but I'll do so one day.

Games arena...

Performance going on. This vocalist had a very nice voice~

Some stuff on sale...

Kuyt kitteh banner!

This, is, an underrated attraction. How could anyone not be amazed by his/her costume??

OK. I REALLY COULDN'T TELL IF HE/SHE WAS A DUDE OR A GIRL underneath that amazing work.
If he/she ever sees this, do know that YOU'RE AWESOME. The organizers should have taken more photos of you for
promotion purposes next year...

  
And here's the untalented me, who is trying to look talented, but knows he can't cuz he's a noob.
LOL.


I do have a video of myself performing, but its just too long to be shared here. I'll be making a video of the event anyway, so in it I will just show some parts of the performance. So once I'm ready the video will be here somewhere~

OH OH  I nearly forgot, Here's the corresponding video for this posting! Theme of King JJ!



Right, time to head back to reality.... I'm such a slow learner sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment