Tuesday 28 March 2017

SPECIAL UPLOAD

I'm LATE TO THE PARTY AGAIN. 

Man, sometimes I just hate myself for not being visionary enough. Remember that time when Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale movie was the hype? I should have just made a video of it then. zzz...

Oh well... at least I did fulfill my own promise to make an arrangement of it, and being one of the bigger anime songs attempted after my rather failed Your Lie In April arrangement, I'm quite happy with the results of this SAO arrangement =D

Moving on, SAO Ordinal Scale Catch The Moment is a special upload to commemorate my first year in YouTube. I haven't gone far, but I did find some happiness/satisfaction in this hobby of mine: it has given me some sense of achievement, albeit a small one, and has pushed me to do things I have never done before. Making sheets is one of them. I really didn't think of developing a habit to make sheets when I just started, but one thing led to another and now I'm making my own sheets whenever I can. And for that I'm very grateful to found a new discipline to follow.

Speaking of sheets, I know I haven't been making them recently. I'm getting bogged down by studies till I don't really have time to practice properly. I really wish I could get my own doppelganger. effectively doubling my available time everyday.

A final note: Thank you for the support over the past year! I'm inching very slowly to improvement, but a progress is a progress. I hope to be able to go even further in this coming YouTube year and see that I can surpass people's expectation of me. I hope you'll still be here, and thank you for being with me for the past year. Love you~

- DrewyJin - 

PS: Lisa looks so pretty here! 


Here's the SPECIAL UPLOAD: Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale - Catch The Moment Piano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki53FzemtUw

4 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew, I'm just a viewer passing by and I just wanted to say a couple things. First, I'd like to thank you for playing and uploading this piano cover. You played it very well and I felt like you played it with great passion, you've earned yourself another subscriber! Secondly, I know you said you haven't been making sheets recently, but if you ever make sheets for this song, I'd absolutely love it if you could share them! I know that others (myself included) would appreciate it greatly. Anyway, thanks again for this cover and I look forward to all of your future content. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG HIHIIIII!!! This has gotta be my first commenter!!

      Well, turns out I'm gonna be on a pause on making videos for the moment since my school exams coming, but I could spend some time to make the sheets~

      Sorry for the late reply ^^''' I will see to it that the sheets will be made.

      Thank you for your support. I appreciate it greatly. =)

      Delete
    2. Hey Martin, the sheets are ready~ https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4FAsYcU02gsSExmNktyTHJJYXc

      Delete