Saturday 3 September 2016

A Work Revisited

=)

Recently I looked back at my works earlier in the year, and I could say that it has been a fun ride. I also noticed how amateurish my playing was. Maybe it will take some time to see some notable results... Though I hope it won't go unrealized.


"Perhaps it's not so much on the end results that matter the most, but the process and path you take that will determine its worth." 


I could start worshiping that phrase...


A work revisited, a video corrected, and some sheets to share. Here are the sheets for Kung Fu Panda 3's Try. 


https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4FAsYcU02gsc0huZEJPWXV3RzA




See you again~


PS: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

I will soon have to commit myself to studies, and as such, I will not be able to keep up to the 1-video-a-week quota, WHICH SUCKS =(. But I can't fight with reality... Do not despair (my friends and MYSELF). I will try to upload maybe twice a month, a proper video and/or sheets. Hopefully I can still find materials and time to improve myself, and hopefully reach for the stars that I have set my goals upon. 

Thank you.

Sincerely,
- DrewyJin -

No comments:

Post a Comment