Monday 12 September 2016

New Chapter Awaits...

Hi.

It has been some time since I finished my previous chapter of schooling life. Upon completion, I was blessed with an opportunity to DO WHATEVER THE HEELLL I WANTED TOOOOO~

A little story ahead:

Earlier in the year, I knew that I had a LOT of time before really starting another schooling life, so I had to draft out a few plans, both long and short term plans, to make sure I don't waste as much time as I did once... ZZZZZ


Drafted out I did, and 2 plans stood out the most: I wanted to dive into some anime and build my YouTube channel. The former didn't ask for time commitment, but the latter was something that took some consideration. I had serious plans for my YouTube journey, and I planned to make a video a week to start things off. Even though working part time was also part of my plans, I didn't want to holdback on production simply because of working. So in the end, I spent more time on my piano, more than I ever had, than working for money. LUL



As for the anime watching, after finishing last study chapter, I had some thinking on the meaningfulness of my schooling life so far. WELL, cringy as it will sound, I did noticed some absence of 'colour' in it. Brought up in a rather strict family, I didn't spend alot of screen time on computers or TV, but spent most of my time studying for results. I did obtain results, but truth be told, I didn't really belong anywhere in any 'social groups' in school. I kept thinking had I had something in common with to talk about with my friends, I wouldn't be so alone. (I did have friends, but I always felt like I wasn't their FIRST-TO-GO friend when it came to hang out or something. Though I was one of the FIRST-TO-GO-TO-WHEN-HOMEWORK-IS-CONCERNED guy... LUL.) 
So basically, when it came to description of colours, I would say that my schooling world was kinda black and white... Whut.)

Nice art by JHEROCHJP. Ya, this was how it's like...

With the opportunity of time given to me, I decided to catch up on anime that were popular during those days, and watch some on-going series so far. And boy, did I have fun. And I enjoyed on seeing all the colours that I had missed all this while...

BOOYAH! Everything started to look rather more lively then.

So in my daily timetable earlier this year, it was something like this: watch anime, play my piano, play Dota, Undertale etc, exercise every alternate days, work, and do some basic Maths work.... Not in that order of importance. And what did you know.... I made some friends too! YAY!

Many events have taken place in the span of 9 months, and I learnt tons through the series I watched, through the colleagues I met at work, and just reflecting on how I could have led a more colourful life earlier on. And now, the time is nearing its expiration, and I have to prepare to step into reality once more. I will take all that I've learned, harvested, and developed, and write a new chapter in my life. And this time, I WILL NOT BACK DOWN. 

Reality, I will bring my dreams to you, and I will make them into YOU. 

Thanks for scrolling all the way down, though I'm not too sure if anyone will actually read it HAHAHSHAHASHDASJDHASJKDHASKJDHK!!! 

Anyway, here is the upload for this entry: Eric Chou's How Have You Been.


See you! (~`,`)~

No comments:

Post a Comment