Thursday 15 September 2016

??@@

Hmmmm...


I'm having PADS (Post Anime Depression Syndrome). Too much feels. I haven't been able to touch my piano for a week now... ITS JUST TOO MUCH!!

OK. I know anime can be tear jerking, and even though I've watched this anime a long time ago, I had to rewatch it after doing some research on its origins: a game. Not a very child friendly game, maybe about 15+ age restriction, it just tore me apart after I got to know the TRUE ENDING of the anime.

The feels didn't hit me immediately, but when I started thinking how things would be from the Heroine's perspective, I got drowned in the feelssss...  Plus how the main character did all he could to hold on to her, but had to let her go because he loved her enough to do so. I just lost it. I couldn't be normal for 2 days... The feels were at their peak for 2 FULL DAYS. 


T_T


Long story short, I managed to "console" myself with some side stories of the game, which do not reflect the continuation of the REAL story, and pushed myself to binge watch the anime before I have to commit myself to studies. I am slightly better right now, but I believe its gonna take some time to get back to normal... 

Got any idea of which anime I'm talking about? It's Fate/Stay Night. 


"I'm back, Saber-"



"Yes- Welcome back, Shirou."

'Sniffles' For those 2 days, those images of The True Ending always make me tear up... AND this line from Shirou: 

"Someday, my memories of her will fade. Her voice, her actions – I might forget them as well. But even 
then, I will always remember that I loved Saber."




This scene is also very touching...
Can I have some tissues pls? ;_;


I'm gonna have to find something else to watch! Ohh my poor tender heart....

Anyway, here is the corresponding video for this posting: 





See you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment