Sunday 18 June 2017

Lés Amigos!

Ola~

I've just recently heard Despacito on the Internet, and was rather hooked listening to it for the first time.

I might be changing my uploads a bit, cuz making a video every week has some shortcomings, and not to mention it might make the video rather crappy. This isn't set yet. I'm thinking of it, but might not change anything in the end...  AND, my video editor seems to be bugging out on me =(

Despacito - Luis Fonsi ft Dadee Yankee Piano 



PS: I've just finished watching Attack On Titan 2! Can't wait for Season 3!! NO I DUN WANNA READ THE MANGA CUZ ITS BETTER TO WATCH THE ANIME FIRST!!! 

This scene was better and more realistic than I expected when I read the manga until this part, so was the next scene where Eren "ordered" the wild Titans.
EREN X MIKASA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment