Saturday 3 June 2017

永不失联的爱 ( Yong Bu Shi Lian De Ai ) - 周兴哲 Eric Chou Piano

Heya all~

EXAMS ARE DONE AND  HERE COMES SUMMER BREAK!

I've made an arrangement for Eric Chou's new song: 永不失联的爱 ( Yong Bu Shi Lian De Ai ).

Aw man some things just are hard to change... As I was making the recording, I just couldn't help the 'rush' within. Haih... while in the end its not too bad, but its really sickening that I'm still struggling with timing issues. Grrr...

Sheets will be ready anyway, so as a form of compensation, do look forward to it. It won't be too hard, since 永不失联的爱 ( Yong Bu Shi Lian De Ai ) is a rather slow and simple song, with lots of feelings in it. 

So look forward to my sheets by the end of this week~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nyUPNPARVI  永不失联的爱 ( Yong Bu Shi Lian De Ai ) - 周兴哲 Eric Chou Piano by DrewyJin

PS #1: If you'll can't reach the video, it's because it's not uploaded yet. I scheduled the video to be published, so it'll only be available after GMT+8 9.30am 4/6/2017 Sunday morning. 

PS #2: I'm still working on my site, so subsequent sheets shall be stored there. It'll be my sheet archive. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment