Thursday 8 June 2017

永不失联的爱 Never Ending Love Yong Bu Shi Lian tutorial and sheets

Hi~

Sheets are ready within a week from the LIVE video.

And as mentioned, this is my new site: www.drewyjin.wixsite.com/sheets

From here on now, that site will be my sheet archive, and whoever wants sheets can head over there and download it for free~

But I'll also share the link here for sheets here as usual. It's just much neater and centralized to use the mentioned site to share my previous sheets.

So, here it is:


and the sheets https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4FAsYcU02gsYkgxcjI2eGE5X28

PS: The Wonder Woman movie was an great one~ Or perhaps it's just that I'm easy to please and hence I don't have any complaints. But anyway, it was a really, really nice movie~ Gal Gadot <3

                  This scene would have to be one of the my favorite scenes in the movie. So much courage, so much determination. Such an admiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment