Monday 26 June 2017

"Talking To My Piano"

"If you had all the time in the world, what would you do?"

Hey all!

I got a request to do the sheets for Eric Chou's song again, and this time its for 跟钢琴说话。One thing that surprises me is that Eric's songs are rather hard to get the sheets for online. He's already so well known, but his songs are not that easy to the sheets... 

Among his songs that I've made the sheets for, I believe this would be my favorite piece. The title itself is something literal that I often do myself, and I find it a norm if a musician "talks” to the instrument of his choice no?

The lyrics bring a lot of meaning to appreciate, and I guess it's kinda like the story of my life. 

Kinda happy to have had this requested. The song is beautiful. 

And to answer the question, I would practice my pieces, indulge in some anime (HEHEHEHEHEHE I'VE GOT SOME LIST TO WATCH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM SUDDENLY TRIGGERED!!!! ), and probably learn some new languages. 

What would you do? 


What would you do? =)

Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8HbCga27RY

No comments:

Post a Comment